These links provide our clients with online access to their account information. If you are currently a client and have any questions about online access, please give us a call.
- Click here to access the Schwab Alliance web site.
- Click here for the Fidelity web site.
- Click here for the Sharefile web site.
Helpful Tutorials for SharefileTutorial on how to upload files through a MFC email request.
- Financial Planning Association Financial Planning Association’s “FPA for Financial Planning” website is the organization’s consumer-directed website. Find definitions of financial planning terms, checklists and other financial planning resources in a user-friendly environment.
- Certified Financial Planners Board of Standards, Inc. The mission of Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) is to benefit the public by granting the CFP® certification and upholding it as the recognized standard of excellence for personal financial planning.
- Introduction to Investments by Prof. William Goetzmann This excellent online textbook covers all of the key elements of Modern Portfolio Theory. It represents a first-class introduction to the subject for anyone who aspires to a deeper understanding of this important topic.
- Crash Course in Wills & Trusts Michael T. Palermo has put together this excellent introduction to basic estate planning. Topics include: the probate process, trust basics, comparing living trusts and wills, and specialized trust and estate planning tools. This site serves equally well as a good first introduction or a refresher course.
- SavingforCollege.com SavingforCollege.com is devoted exclusively to the still relatively new Section 529 college savings plans. Here you’ll find articles explaining what they are and how best to use them. The site is notable for a database that lists the key features of all state plans and includes a 1 to 5 “cap” (as in mortarboard) rating system.
- Money Savvy Generation Having good personal finance skills requires understanding the difference between saving and investing and having an appreciation for goal-setting, planning and delayed gratification. Money Savvy Generation’s mission is to get kids ACTIVELY INVOLVED in learning about basic personal finance, so they can achieve their life goals. It provides tools and other products to help children and young adults see the link between the money in their lives and their ability to achieve their lifelong dreams.
Find company information, investment philosophy and interview, as well as a history of the academic research that led to DFA’s approach. It’ll take a little time to check this one out, but it’s worth it.
Safe & Sound(sm) is Bankrate.com’s proprietary, analytical product that assesses the financial condition of banks, thrifts and credit unions.
BankRate.com Financial Calculators Bankrate.com’s proprietary list of financial calculators.
At certain places on this Morris Financial, Inc., Internet site, live ‘links’ to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of Morris Financial Concepts, Inc. Morris Financial Concepts, Inc., does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring Morris Financial Concepts, Inc.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.