Kyra Morris and Tiffany Ritchie, Charleston CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals at Morris Financial Concepts Inc., recently joined Caleb Brown, host of the New Planner Podcast, for a conversation exploring how to become a successful financial firm. In this podcast, Kyra and Tiffany outline how they successfully navigated a predominantly-male industry and are now helping serve over 250 clients around the world.
What You Will Learn From Our Charleston Financial Planners
- How aspiring female financial planners can reach professional success
- How our Charleston financial planners overcame obstacles in their careers
- What role organizational culture and core values play in being successful
- What inspired Kyra to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Why Kyra started her own fee-only financial advisory firm
- How Tiffany struggled with finding salaried employment as a financial planner
- How Tiffany and Kyra connected professionally
- How a degree in Psychology helped Tiffany become a better financial planner
- How Tiffany gained her confidence as a Charleston CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Why Kyra began transitioning clients to Tiffany
- How Kyra and Tiffany have maintained a healthy work/life balance with families
- How to develop a positive employee/employer relationship
About the Authors
Kyra Hollowell Morris is a Charleston CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and Founder of Morris Financial Concepts. Kyra values people, seeking to create an empowered, abundant life for her clients using her ability to match a person’s desires with their overall resources. Ms. Morris enjoys her own empowered, abundant life with her husband, Rob; her 3 sons: Tucker, Bobby, and Gable; and 2 grandchildren. She is a fourth-degree blackbelt in Karate and participates in sprint triathlons and half marathons. Kyra also enjoys exploring and experiencing the world through food and travel.
Tiffany Ritchie is a Charleston, SC CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with Morris Financial Concepts. Passionate about people and numbers, Tiffany feels fortunate to merge both in her work. She enjoys discovering patterns and pulling all the pieces together to solve puzzles, especially ones that help others live their lives to the fullest.